Art Journaling at People Powered Press
These sessions are perfect for anyone interested in art journaling; whether you are a beginner or someone who keeps a regular art journal.
You will be provide with all art materials, cake (please let us know of any dietary requirements) and endless cups of tea. We will sit around a table full of pens, paints, pencils and paper, you will be gently guided through a series of prompts and art journaling techniques.
The benefits of art journaling are well documented to...
- help reduce stress
- improve emotional wellbeing and relationships
- improve creativity
These sessions have been carefully designed to help you relax, connect and be inspired. You will be left with an enthusiasm slowing down, creativity and exploring the things in life that really matter.
Places are limited and strictly on first come basis.
For further information please see instagram or facebook: sally golightly family doula
*£45 per person, early bird £35 pp or two places for £60 if booked before 4 November, please email email@example.com or pay via PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the attendees.
Making the People Powered Press' workshop Covid-safe
Although we’re launching this season of workshops at a time of uncertainty about future Covid-19 restrictions, we’re making sure that the workshop is designed and equipped to keep you safe and comfortable now, and in the event of any future developments.
So, in the event of restrictions being imposed or suggested, here’s what we'll do to make the People Powered Press a safe, creative place.
- Staff will be tested for Covid on the morning of the day on which any workshop will take place.
- All participants will be asked to take a Covid test before travelling to the workshop.
- The space will be well ventilated, using our in-built extraction system and an air purifier.
- We have sanitiser stations around the space and there are wipes for cleaning surfaces and shared equipment.
- Masks will be worn inside the building if and when official guidance indicates that they should.
- We will provide workspace dividers if and when official guidance indicates that we should.
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE: if your workshop has to be postponed, your ticket will still be valid for the rescheduled event. If you're not able to get to it, we will offer you a full refund.
We’ll regularly review all these measures against the latest government guidance, and we hope that this will reassure you that you’re in a comfortable, safe environment, and that we’re taking your safety very seriously indeed.